Thursday, October 12, 2006

Colloquia en Lectures

Some news about that new aspect of my new life, qolloquia, symposia and the likes.

Next week I'm invited to the following :

Solvay Colloquium by Professor C.N. Yang
THEMATIC MELODIES OF TWENTIETH CENTURY PHYSICS: QUANTIZATION, SYMMETRY AND PHASE FACTOR

The Inaugural Lecture of the 2006 International Solvay Chair in Physics by Professor Ludwig Fadeev
THE MASS PROBLEM IN YANG-MILLS GAUGE THEORY

Sounds fun doesn't it? I'm going to attend, but I'll mentally prepare myself that I will be feeling rather stupid afterwards.

As for other news... all I can say is : curse Blackadder DVD's! I really ougth to have gotten more work done yesterday. No matter, I'll make up for it today.

Party tonight as well. I'll post op pictures if I don't forget my camera.